Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Been a While


Hey everyone. It has been a while since the last I wrote in my blog. My mind has been on school and finding another job. School is goin well even though my psych teacher pushes me to got to places in my mind that I hate. Now the job search is on a whole different level. I can't find shit. I'm getting tired of being broke. Especially since I have a shopping problem. I'm trying to avoid going to stores so that I wont buy anything. Its getting harder and harder to not purchase anything. I'm an emotional shopper. When I'm sad or happy or mad or whatever I need to buy something. It doesn't matter if its McDonalds or Jimmy Choo's. I love buying designer clothes because its this feeling you get from it. Its like just knowing I have on $300 pair of jeans validates the fact that I am the shit. I know its not healthy so I have decided to find a help group for people who shop too much and especially for the wrong reasons. I don't need anything else because I barely get a chance to wear the things I do have twice. I dont even have room for all my clothes. Its sad. I wish I could donate my clothes but I have a hard time throwing anything away. Someone HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

No comments: